OBASANJO SPACE CENTRE, UMARU MUSA YARADU’A WAY, LUGBE ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Nigerian Communications Satellite, in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Acts, 2007, intends to undertake the execution of the under listed projects under the 2019 Budget of the Agency. To this end, reputable and competent Contractors/Consultants with good track record of performance and experience are invited to tender for the under-listed projects:
CATEGORY A - GOODS
- LOT 1 Supply and installation of Satellite Telecommand Software
- LOT 2 Supply and installation of Real- Time Satellite Based Intelligent Software
- LOT 3 Supply of Satellite RF Equipment and tools
- LOT 4 Supply and Installation of C-Band RF Transmitter
- LOT 5 Supply of multimedia Equipment
- LOT 6 Supply and Installation of DTH Headend server
- LOT 7 Supply of Biometric Time Attendance Controller & Camera and Access Controller Development Kits
- LOT 8 Supply of Business Support Laptop Computer Systems
CATEGORY B - WORKS
- LOT 9 Abuja Ground station Earthening and Lightening Protection Reconditioning and repair
- LOT 10 Provision of Fibre Optic Cable with STM-1 Internet Connectivity
CATEGORY C - SERVICES
- LOT 11 Cleaning and Fumigation of NIGCOMSAT Ltd Headquarters, Abuja and DTH Centre
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including form CAC2 and CAC7
- Tax Clearance for the last three years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till December 31st,2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance valid till December 31st, 2019;
- Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund(ITF) compliance Certificate valid till December 31st, 2019;
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of contractors, consultants and service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report expiring on January 1st, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years, 2016, 2017 and 2018;
- Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company profile with the Curriculum vitae of key Staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications, such as registration with COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON,SURCON as applicable;
- Evidence of verifiable list of similar projects executed accompanied letter of award/appointment, Valuation Certificates and Completion Certificates from reputable organizations for the last five years;
- List of Plant/ Equipment proposed for the project, with proof of owner/lease, (where applicable);
- Arrangement of documents should follow the order in the list of tender requirements, appropriately paged and signed. It should have a table of Contents indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the company/firm’s letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The letterhead paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- Please ensure that you sign Bid Submission Register at the procurement Department, as NIGCOMSAT Ltd, will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids
- Late submission will be returned un-opened
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) lots
- All documents submitted will be subjected to verification from the relevant agencies.
- Only responsive Technical Bids submitted will be subjected to detail evaluation
- NIGCOMSAT Limited also reserve the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning reason thereof;
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NIGCOMSAT Limited to enter into any form of contract with any company nor shall it entitle responding bidders to seek any indemnity from NIGCOMSAT Limited by virtue of such bidder having responded to the advertisement.
- All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign based companies should avail themselves with the most current (prevailing) exchange rate.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested Companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from Procurement Department, NIGCOMSAT Limited, Abuja on presentation of a copy of original receipts of non-refundable Tender fees of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) per lot/Project paid into NIGCOMSAT LTD Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
N.B: Interested bidders for the procurement of consultancy services (category C) are not expected to pay at this stage of tendering until after short-listing.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
For Expression of Interest:
Interested and qualified tenderers for the procurement of consultancy services are expected to submit Two (2) bound prequalification documents sealed in an envelope and clearly marked ‘Expression of Interest’. The name of the company, project title and lot no. should be boldly written on the reverse side of the envelope addressed to The Managing Director, Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd, Obasanjo Space Centre, Umaru Musa Yar’adua Way, Abuja not later than 12 noon on Monday 29th July, 2019.
OPENING OF TENDER
Expression of Interest will be opened immediately following the deadline for the submission of bid on 29th July, 2019, at 12:00 noon at NIGCOMSAT Ltd Auditorium as NIGCOMSAT Ltd will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of request for proposal.
The technical bids for goods and works will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12 noon on Monday 26th August, 2019, at NIGCOMSAT Ltd Auditorium, in the presence of the Representatives of the companies, Professional Bodies, NGOs and interested members of the general public are hereby invited to witness the Opening.
However, Bidders are to note that only the Technical bids will be opened on the bid opening date and only contractors whose technical bid fulfill the minimum requirements would be invited for financial bid opening at a later date.